Human Resources Consultant
1. Job Role/Purpose:
· To support the Human Resources Consultant with all generalist HR, and day to day HR operations for the organisation
· To provide comprehensive support to the HR department in relation to all HR matters and queries
· To provide support across the whole employee life cycle and ensure the HR department is providing an excellent service to the organisation
2. Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. Build strong working relationships with all levels of management across the organisation.
2. To support the recruitment and selection process by attending interviews, making conditional offers and assisting in the drafting of contracts and the on boarding process
3. To advise and lead all levels of management on generalist HR matters and ER cases across the organisation including but not limited to; disciplinaries, sickness absence meetings, capability meetings, grievance hearings and home visits
4. To support the HR Administrator to ensure all employee records are up to date and maintained correctly in line with CQC requirements.
5. To be accountable for all HR documentation alongside the HR Consultant and support in the drafting and monitoring of such documentation
6. Providing HR metrics to the HR Consultant and the Board as and when required
7. Ensuring full HR support for the employee life cycle
8. Support in the TUPE process as required when new sites are merging with MMP
9. Assist and support in the procuring and upkeep of a HR system for the organisation
10. Keep up to date with employment law and HR legal requirements, ensuring advice to staff and managers is tailored accordingly
11. To support the HR Consultant deliver training on HR policies and procedures as required
12. To support with HR administration as required
13. To support with any other HR ad hoc queries as required
Health and Safety
· To comply with the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974.
· To take responsibility for their own health and safety and that of other persons who may be affected by their own acts or omissions.
· To ensure all staff are fully trained and conversant with fire regulations and health and safety and understand what to do in an emergency.
Equality and Diversity
· To carry out at all times their responsibilities in line with Equal Opportunities Policy and Procedure.
Risk Management and Clinical Governance
· To work within the Clinical Governance Framework of the practice, incorporating Risk Management and all other quality initiatives and all aspects of CQC implementation.
· To maintain confidentiality of information relating to patients, clients, staff and other users of the services in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 including outside of the work environment. Any breach of confidentiality may render an individual liable for dismissal and/or prosecution.
· Whilst in post, staff are expected to acquire and update their knowledge on safeguarding as per the intercollegiate document requirements and MMP policies.
· To undertake any other duties commensurate with the role, within the bounds of his/her own competence as guided by the attached management framework.
· To work across the various MMP sites as required.
· In light of national policy and due to the needs of the business it may be necessary for the Partnership to alter the opening hours of the surgeries. This could incorporate different opening hours and weekend working which may effect when you are required to work. The post holder is expected to be flexible and accommodating, following consultation, in terms of any changes to operating times in the future.
Must be CIPD Qualified.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: From £28,823.00 per year
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person