Role: Human Resources Coordinator
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £18,650 per annum
Type of contract: Permanent
Location: Eaton Wood Medical Centre
We are looking to recruit a full time Human Resources Coordinator based at our Eaton Wood Medical Centre working 37.5 hours per week.
As an experienced Human Resources Coordinator you will report to the HR Consultant and provide support to the HR department.
The successful candidate will be friendly and approachable whilst remaining professional and confidential, you will need to be self-motivated and able to adapt to situations that present themselves on a daily basis. The role will involve providing general administration support to the HR team and include all aspects of HR work.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To provide efficient and accurate administrative support across all areas of the HR function
- To oversee and administer the recruitment process in line with legislative standards
- To ensure all new starter paperwork and on-boarding checks are completed in line with legislative standards
Key Experience / Characteristics
- Experience in a busy administration or HR role is essential
- Good knowledge of HR processes and terminology including recruitment is ideal
- CIPD Level 3 ideal but not essential
- GCSE Grade C or above in Maths & English
- Strong IT skills to ensure data accuracy and to complete information analytics for essential reporting
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills to balance workloads and deliver to deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to confidently communicate verbally and in writing with all employees, and candidates of all levels
A copy of the job description is available upon request – please email the HR office on email@example.com
If you are interested in applying for this post please send a copy of your CV together with a brief statement outlining why you would like to be considered to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Wednesday 8th September 2021