Role: Clinical Target Team Administrator
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Type of contract: Permanent
Location: Eaton Wood Medical Centre
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to work within the Clinical Target Team (CTT) supporting various income stream contracts including: Quality Outcomes Framework (QOF) Direct enhanced Services (DES), Universal Offer and Local Enhanced Services (LES).
This opportunity is open to all Reception and Administration staff.
Key Tasks include:
Provide administrative support to the function including the maintenance of robust information systems.
- Analyse various information and data to explore trends / comparisons etc.
- Assist with the production and presentation of reports summarising performance of contracts for consideration by the senior managers.
- Able to work on own initiative, prioritising work, within defined policies and procedures to set timescales.
- Have a flexible/ adaptable approach in order to meet various deadlines.
- Completion of any work streams agreed by the Senior Clinical Delivery Officer.
Full training will be given as required in relation to the QOF and Universal Offer contracts.
A copy of the job description & salary is available upon request – please call Janice Wilson, HR Administrator.
If you are interested in applying for this post please send a copy of your CV together with a brief statement outlining why you would like to be considered to: email@example.com or via post to Janice Wilson, Eaton Wood Medical Centre, 1128 Tyburn Road, Erdington, Birmingham, B24 0SY
Closing Date: Thursday 20th September 2021.