Title: Clinical Target Team (CTT) Administrator
Responsible to: Senior Clinical Delivery Officer
Accountable to: Senior Clinical Delivery Officer
1. Job Role/Purpose:
- The post holder will be responsible for completion of any work streams agreed by the Senior Clinical Delivery Officer.
- Maintain a good understanding of QOF / Universal Offer / DES / LIS in order to support the Senior Clinical Delivery Officer in delivering targets in these areas
- Work to ensure all clinical targets including QOF are met and full income potential achieved for the organisation 2. Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Senior Clinical Delivery Officer and CTT colleagues to ensure all MMP sites / areas are focused on with regards the achievement of clinical targets
- To work on improving and correcting data quality and read codes, ensure all patients are contacted and offered appointments within the agreed time-frames
- To regularly attended any meetings arranged by the Senior Clinical Delivery Officer to ensure all communication updates are received
- To be an intermediate user (proficiency level) of the SystmOne clinical system (and any other third party applications that may be used to meet targets, e.g., MSDI)
- To provide input to the Senior Clinical Delivery Officer in producing and evaluating monthly reports on the position of the organisation around clinical targets
- Provide a robust service to the business to maximise the income potential offered through Clinical target initiatives
- Work closely with the Senior Clinical Delivery Officer to develop strong working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, both internal and external, e.g., Clinicians, Site Lead Officers, CSU Clinical system facilitators and Data quality managers
3. Other Responsibilities
Health and Safety
- To comply with the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974.
- To take responsibility for their own health and safety and that of other persons who may be affected by their own acts or omissions.
- To ensure all staff are fully trained and conversant with fire regulations and health and safety and understand what to do in an emergency.
- Ensure a trained first aider is available in the building.
- Ensure fire alarms are tested regularly and within the set guidelines.
Equality and Diversity
- To carry out at all times their responsibilities in line with Equal Opportunities Policy and Procedure.
Risk Management and Clinical Governance
- To work within the Clinical Governance Framework of the practice, incorporating Risk Management and all other quality initiatives and all aspects of CQC implementation.
- To maintain confidentiality of information relating to patients, clients, staff and other users of the services in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 including outside of the work environment. Any breach of confidentiality may render an individual liable for dismissal and/or prosecution.
- Whilst in post, staff are expected to acquire and update their knowledge on safeguarding as per the intercollegiate document requirements and MMP policies.
- To undertake any other duties commensurate with the role, within the bounds of his/her own competence as guided by the attached management framework.
- to work across the various MMP sites as required.
- In light of national policy and due to the needs of the business it may be necessary for the Partnership to alter the opening hours of the surgeries. This could incorporate different opening hours and weekend working which may effect when you are required to work. The post holder is expected to be flexible and accommodating, following consultation,