The following industry news feed has been provided by Medical News Today:
- What is learned helplessness?
- Letter from the Editor: Self-love
- Fat in soil bacteria may protect against stress
- More evidence that ultra-processed foods could harm health
- How to get back on track after binge eating
- Is leukemia hereditary?
- Are allergies linked to anxiety and depression?
- Cancer: Proton therapy has fewer side effects than X-ray radiation
- What does a hypoechoic thyroid nodule mean?
- Is the acrylamide in coffee harmful to health?
- Bipolar disorder may increase risk of Parkinson's
- These 5 tropical plants may 'provide anticancer benefits'
- Plastic pollution harms oxygen-producing bacteria
- How does exercise support health later in life?
- What to know about sleeping with earplugs
> Safe Surgery
MMP are proud to be acknowledged a ‘Safe Surgery’, in partnership with Doctors of the World UK!
> Dementia Drop in Service
‘MMP offers a regular Dementia Drop in Service in partnership with Alzheimer’s Society at your site. Please contact your local site for the date of the next clinic.’
> MERE GREEN PEG – MERE GREEN PATIENTS ONLY
> MMP Carers pack
MMP Carers Pack now available to all patients:
Please find our Latest MMP Carers pack below, you can also find this on our Carer Support page under ‘Our Services > Patient Resources’.
If you are a carer you are also entitled to a flu vaccination, please contact the surgery to book your vaccination.
Please click the document below to open Carers Pack.
> APPOINTMENTS NOW AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK
New Service: APPOINTMENTS NOW AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK TO ALL MMP PATIENTS AT EATON WOOD MEDICAL CENTRE AND ALL SAINTS MEDICAL CENTRE:
- MON TO FRI 18:30PM— 20:00PM
- SAT (ALL SAINTS ONLY) – 08:30AM—10:30AM
- SUN (EATON WOOD ONLY) – 08:30AM—10:30AM
Please speak to reception for more information.
> MMP Privacy Notice.
MMP Data Protection Privacy Notice: Please click on the document to view.
> National Diabetes Audit
Midlands Medical Partnership will be taking part in the National Diabetes Audit.
> Patient Participation Group (PPG) – Mere Green Surgery
Mere Green Surgery will hold it’s PPG meeting on Monday 29th January 2018.
Our Carer resources are now available via the ‘Carer Support’ page. If you are a carer please visit the surgery and notify our reception team. You will then be issued with a carers pack containing support and guidance.
> Cancer Resources
MMP have been working very closely with Cancer UK. Please look through our resources available via the Patient Resources section.
> Dementia Drop In Service
MMPs next Dementia Drop In Service is held at Eaton Wood Medical Centre on 31st August 2016. The Alzheimers Society will be running this event. All patients & carers are welcome.
> New Website Launched!
Welcome to MMPs New Website